4 kids - the hubby - career - 2 cats - family - friends - lvdesigns - laughs - school - girl scouts - sporting events - roadtrips - events

Thursday, October 11, 2007

OPRAH!!!

Dream come true... I made it to a taping of Oprah! The show airs on October 17th. Bill Cosby was the guest. He unfortunately was not there to be funny, but to talk about all the trouble with kids these days and about his new book "Come On People". It was very moving to hear him and audience members share stories. I will probably only be on T.V. with an ugly cry face with my luck! Anyway... super cool to be so close to Oprah. What a woman. Totally down to earth. She came out carrying her high heeled shoes and talked about how her "girls" were falling out of her shirt! Something I had said about my shirt earlier! So much in common (hee hee). Great experience all around!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home