4 kids - the hubby - career - 2 cats - family - friends - lvdesigns - laughs - school - girl scouts - sporting events - roadtrips - events

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

D.C.


We were brave parents and took our 4 kids on the subway to D.C. for a day on Spring Break. I got in trouble for using the gate without running my ticket through and a security lady kept yelling at "Mama" (me) and told me I was going to be arrested by the Pentagon Police if I broke into her "house". Ughh! We did a lot of walking and saw the whole Mall and the White House. Steve's favorite destination was Arlington Cemetery. It was the warmest day of our trip so I had to buy new shirts for the kids when we got there from a street vendor. Mark's said "Future President"! A lovely business man took this family photo for us right after we saw an old man fall into the WWII memorial! It was quite an experience for all of us. We ended our long day watching Abbey pole dance on the subway. She amused an uptight politician on a crowded ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home