4 kids - the hubby - career - 2 cats - family - friends - lvdesigns - laughs - school - girl scouts - sporting events - roadtrips - events

Thursday, August 07, 2008

I Don't Remember Luke Looking Like THAT?

Star Wars night at the West Michigan WhiteCaps baseball game. It was bizarre! Not knowing any of the new movies and not having a following for the old ones... it was a strange night at the ballpark for our family. However, very amusing!! Darth Vader threw out the first pitch, we met many characters (that didn't quite look like I had remembered i.e. Luke Skywalker) and my favorite... the Storm Troopers did the Y.M.C.A. on the field! Hilarious!
And we got all the kids $5 light sabers. I had to remind them many times they were not called "LIFE SAVERS". Anyway... my boy was all over people with his! I knew I should have insisted on naming him LUKE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home